With Specialty Blends liquor alternatives, mixers, and infusions, you can serve any cocktail with only a wine and beer permit.
What are the benefits?
- It’s cost-effective. Specialty Blends wine-based liquor alternatives allow you to serve real cocktails without obtaining a mixed beverage permit, saving you the 14% tax.
- It’s profitable. If you are operating a business with a wine and beer permit, you can serve just that—wine and beer. Specialty Blends wine-based liquor alternatives allow you to increase your profit by selling mixed drinks.
- It’s legal. Perhaps you are operating a business in a county, precinct, city, or town where only a wine and beer permit is allowed. The legal restriction on a wine and beer permit (BG license in TX) is that the products being served must be primarily fermented and not distilled. The wines must not exceed 20%, 17% or 14% alcohol by volume, depending on your state’s maximum alcohol requirement. Specialty Blends has wine-based products to meet these requirements.
- It’s delicious. For daiquiris, hurricanes, piña coladas, margaritas, or any cocktail you can imagine, Specialty Blends provides a wine-based liquor alternative, along with complementary mixers and infusions. Even the most discerning palates are bamboozled by our sophisticated blends.
We love our loyal customers!
Specialty Blends is currently available in 21 states, and we are rapidly expanding. We serve the following types of establishments:
- Stadiums and Sports Arenas
- Concert Venues
- Movie Theaters
- Convenience Stores
- Daiquiri To Go Drive-thrus